[AFRI-Discuss] Short Statement

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Fri May 6 22:14:28 UTC 2022

  Dear all,
Please find below a short statement about my nomination for the position of
NomCom delegate from Africa.

SHORT STATEMENT
Tijani BEN JEMAA
Nominating Committee Delegate

In general, it is known that the first year on the NomCom makes the
delegate more familiar with the Nominating Committee complicated process,
which gives him/her the necessary experience to start a second year with
full performance.

My first year was exhausting, but very constructive. I think that a second
year would be beneficial for the community.

Also, my long and wide experience in ICANN gives me the ability to find
good candidates for the open leadership positions and to evaluate fairly
the applicants based on their skill and experience.
Best regards

TIJANI BENJEMAA
Executive Director
Telephone: +216 52 385 114