[AFRI-Discuss] Exit of Baudouin Schombe

Nkem Nweke nkem_nwk at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 18:23:31 UTC 2022

Sad. We will miss him.May, his gentle soul find peace with his creator.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 14:00, Alex Corenthin via AFRI-Discuss<afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:   Dear members of the community, of which Baudouin was one of the most constant active members during all these years,Allow me to send you my most sincere condolences at this time of mourning and show you all my sympathy and my support as well as to his family.
Dr Alex Corenthin - Consultant IT - +221 776317776
- Membre du Conseil National du Numérique (CNN)
- Président - API - www.performance-institute.org
- Gestionnaire ccTLD .sn - NIC Sénégal
- Maître de Conférences retraité - ESP / UCAD