[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Individual Membership Representative Election Announcement

Jabhera Matogoro jaberamatogoro at tzcna.or.tz
Tue Aug 30 11:55:17 UTC 2022

Dear Prof. Abdulkarim,

Congratulations on the new AFRALO Position. I would like to suggest the
following as you are working to take over your position.

1. The reason behind the low expansion of AFRALO Members in the Region,
only 68 ALSes are located in 32 countries and territories (Though when
compared to the rest of RALO, AFRALO sounds like it has more ALSes than
the rest). Can you set targets of having more ALSes possibly in all 54
countries in Africa?

2. Check the active engagement of the 68 ALSes towards AFRALO
activities. What are the success or challenges facing the active
participation of 68 ALSes? What can be done to improve the same?

Congratulation once again, and looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
---
Dr. Jabhera Matogoro
Founder & CEO