[AFRI-Discuss] Reminder Call for Topic: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN 74 / appel à proposition de thèmes pour la Réunion Conjointe AFRALO-AfrICANN - ICANN 74 Forum de l'ICANN 74

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:56:29 UTC 2022

Hello Dear members

Thanks to all community members who send topic suggestions and supports  on
the  mailinglist so  we have received some Topic's suggestions.

Please Do let us know which topic you prefer between the 3 topics below by
Thursday :

Topic 1: African DNS Resources: The key assets to secure the future Africa
digital jobs to millions of youth.
By Nazar Nicholas
Topic 2-  “ Privacy and Data Protection"
Is AFRALO Webinar 2022   topic rather than
Domain name registrant's security best practices/protecting domain names ”

Topic 3-  "the role of the AFRALO community in mitigating DNS Abuse"
By Hadia EL miniawi

Also AFRALO leadership will proceed to select a topic after the deadline as
per the timeline.

Regards

Thanks