[AFRI-Discuss] Fw: AFRI-Discuss Digest, Vol 186, Issue 16

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:35:01 UTC 2022

Hello Punana, Members

I was just wondering if the topic that we suggest can be related to the
upcoming webinar series topic.......also it will be good if the topic can
address certain ICANN related matter

Regards

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 at 19:34, Punana Lebo via AFRI-Discuss <
afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

> Good day
>
> I support the topic "Domain name registrant's security best
> practices/protecting domain names" .
>
> Kudos to the team for the great work they continue to do
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Keolebogile

*Seun Ojedeji,Mobile: +2348035233535*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!