[AFRI-Discuss] Nomination of DANIEL NANGHAKA AFRALO Rep to ALAC

Nazar Nicholas nnicholaski at gmail.com
Fri May 21 10:11:10 UTC 2021

Iii....In support of Dan

*Nazar Nicholas*
*President& Chief Principal Officer *
*Internet Society Tanzania Chapter(ISOC-Tz)*

*"Internet is for Everyone"*

ICT Consultant & Trainer
IEEE Member#96674695
Certified Business Coach (ICF)

T:+255 784 220 877 | +255 748 282 888
E:nnicholaski at gmail.com <E%3Annicholaski at gmail.com>

*Professional Affiliations: **||IEEE: Membership#96674695**||ICANN|| Web
Foundation|| IGF|| Article 19Foundation||**Entrepreneurs Wealth Academy||
Tanzania Federation of Green Revolution||*
*Clubs/Associations: Founder Member of Roots & Shoots- The Dr. Jane
Goodall's Global Youth Program , Member @PMA,IMA WSPCA, WCST, **The
Internet Society, International Coaching Federation.*
*Power to infinity prosperity@**Haggai 2:8 **@Deuteronomy 8:17-18*