[AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR AFRALO Newsletter - Volume 7 - June 2021

Remmy Nweke (via Google Docs) remmyn at gmail.com
Sun May 16 22:26:26 UTC 2021

Attached: AFRALO Newsletter - Volume 7 - June 2021.pdf
Sent using Google Docs https://docs.google.com/

Very sure we are safe and keeping safety protocols.

As promised during the last monthly call, here is our call for your
reminder to submit articles, reports of activities from your At-Large
Structures (ALSes) for the Volume 7 of our AFRALO Newsletter.

If you and your At-Large Structure (ALS) have organised any events in the
months of March, April, May & June, please submit your reports and pictures
to the editorial team (remmyn at gmail.com, olivierkouami at gmail.com and
afralo-newsletter at icann.org with our ATTENTION.

Here is our timelines:

30th May 2021                   Call for articles and contributions
(Co-Chairs, Secretariat)

14 June 2021                    First draft ready for comments (Editorial
Team, Newsletter Team)

28 June 2021                    Second draft ready

07 July 2021                     Final draft sent to ICANN Staff for final
edits and distribution

Please see our previous newsletters here
https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/AFRALO+Newsletter+Archives.