[AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2021 ALAC, RALO AND ALAC DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM

Ish Sokun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Sat May 15 06:28:54 UTC 2021

Hi Dave,

On 15/05/2021 10:17, ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE via AFRI-Discuss wrote:
> Dave Kissoondoyal
> President
> IGF Mauritius

I see you signed this email as the President of IGF Mauritius. Can you
please help me find the list of the members of IGF Mauritius? I can't
find that here: https://igf-mu.org/?s=members

Also, is there any particular reason why there is no mention of the ICT
Authority's consultation paper on the proposed amendments to the ICT Act
of Mauritius on igf-mu.org?

I'll be grateful if you can reply by keeping
afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org in copy please.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Ish Sookun