[AFRI-Discuss] Timelines for AFRALO Newsletter - Volume 7 - June 2021

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Sun May 9 23:05:20 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Timelines for AFRALO Newsletter - Volume 7 - June 2021

Very sure we are safe and keeping safety protocols.

As promised during the last monthly call, here is our call for your
reminder to submit articles, reports of activities from your At-Large
Structures (ALSes) for the Volume 7 of our AFRALO Newsletter.

If you and your At-Large Structure (ALS) have organised any events in the
months of March, April, May & June, please submit your reports and pictures
to the editorial team (remmyn at gmail.com, olivierkouami at gmail.com and
afralo-newsletter at icann.org with our ATTENTION.

Here is our timelines:

30th May 2021                   Call for articles and contributions
(Co-Chairs, Secretariat)

14 June 2021                    First draft ready for comments (Editorial
Team, Newsletter Team)

28 June 2021                    Second draft ready

07 July 2021                     Final draft sent to ICANN Staff for final
edits and distribution

Please see our previous newsletters here
https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/AFRALO+Newsletter+Archives.
____
____
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE, mGOCOP
Lead Strategist/Consulting Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2020 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 17
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@Welcome Centre Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos
<http://www.welcomecentrehotels.com/>
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and
attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is
intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not
the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and
do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor
make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.