[AFRI-Discuss] Proposition d'articles ALS ISOC MALI

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:46:14 UTC 2021

Hi Bakary
Thanks for the response.
Kindly indicate the most earliest priority so we can take one and spread
the rest so as to accommodate other materials from other ALS.
Editor
____
____
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE, mGOCOP
Lead Strategist/Consulting Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2020 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 17
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@Welcome Centre Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos
<http://www.welcomecentrehotels.com/>
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and
attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is
intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not
the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and
do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor
make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.