[AFRI-Discuss] Withdrawal from AFRALO ALAC Selection

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:26:40 UTC 2021

Hello Daniel

Thank you for your email, this is the first time we are having a
situation like this where yourself and current member of ALAC (Sarah)
happens to be from the same country and ALS.

I thank you especially for your commitment to continue to contribute within
the community and wish you all the best.

Regards

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos