[AFRI-Discuss] Withdrawal from AFRALO ALAC Selection

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:18:28 UTC 2021

Dear AFRALO Community,

I thank you so much for believing and trusting in me representing the
AFRALO Community to the ALAC.
With this note, I regret to inform you that I withdraw from the race
following the MOU that was signed by the founders of AFRALO and ICANN in
the year 2007, specifically quoting section 3.5 where states that

"A. Subject to the ICANN Bylaws' provisions relating to the structure and
makeup of the At Large Advisory Committee, the seat or seats designated for
African Representatives shall be selected by the African RALO. Those
selected may not be based in, or be citizens of, the same country and they
must be members of different At-Large Structures"

I thank you so much and I will work closely with the representatives and
the leadership as I have always done.

Thank you once again

KInd Regards
Daniel K. Nanghaka