[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Remind Call for Topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN70 (Virtual) / appel à proposition de thèmes pour...

Jacob Odame-Baiden odamyte at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:17:18 UTC 2021

Hello Abdeldjalil,

Many thanks for your email. I also do support the topic suggested by Hadia. Very relevant for this time. I also agree with the tweak by Tijani. I believe the matter of risk would be used to throw more light and describe the relationship between increase in national legislations/regulations and the ICANN multi-stakeholder model.

And of-course, I will contribute to the drafting process.

Best regards,
----
Jacob Odame-Baiden, Esq
Co-Founder & VP (Legal & Engagement), eGIGFA
Web: http://egigfa.org
Associate, Addo & Addo Legal Attorneys
Curator, Digital Watch Observatory (https://dig.watch/expert/odame-baiden)
AFRINIC Fellow | ICANN Fellow