[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Remind Call for Topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN70 (Virtual) / appel à proposition de thèmes pour...

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Thu Feb 11 10:06:36 UTC 2021

  Hi Abdeljalil,

Hadia has a good proposal, but I prefer to reformulate it in the following
way: " ICANN multi-stakeholder model and the increase in national
legislation and regulations".

This is because as originally proposed by Hadia, it looks like we already
have a position while the position should be the result of our discussion
during the drafting of the statement and than during the session at ICANN
70.

Best

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong <abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Dear Colleagues,
>

>     Thanks to @Hadia and Chokri for your topics suggestions.
>
>     We received 2 suggestions for topics:
>

>     ·         ICANN multi-stakeholder model:  Risks associated
with the
> increase in national legislation and regulations (Suggested by HADIA EL
> MINIAWI)
>
>     ·          ICANN’s Open Data Program (Suggested by CHOKRI
BEN
> ROMDHANE)
>

>     We have noted that Hadia’s topic received a support from Olivier
> Kouami
>

>     So now we are requesting from community support to choose one of the
> 2 topics
>

>     If you would like to join the drafting team, please reach out
offlist.

>     Regards,
>

>     EN FRANÇAIS:
>
>     Chers collègues,
>
>     Merci à @Hadia et Chockri pour les suggestions de thèmes.
>
>     Pour  votre information nous avons reçu 2 suggestions de  thèmes:
>
>     • Modèle multipartite de l'ICANN: risques associés à
l'augmentation
> de la législation et des réglementations nationales (suggéré par
HADIA
> EL MINIAWI)
>
>     • Programme Open Data de l'ICANN (suggéré par CHOKRI BEN
ROMDHANE)

> [...]
> contacter hors-liste
>
>     Cordialement
>
>        Le sam. 30 janv. 2021 à 23:39, Hadia El Miniawi
> <hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com> a écrit :
>
>> Dear Abdeldjalil,
>>
>>         Thank you for the reminder, I would suggest
>>
>>         ICANN multi-stakeholder model:  Risks associated with the
>> increase in national legislation and regulations.
>>
>>         We can try through this statement to address the issue from an
>> African perspective. Where, I think this specific issue was not
tackled
>> by our community up till now.
>>
>>         Kind regards
>>         Hadia
>>

>>                         On Saturday, January 23, 2021, 10:23:04 PM
>> GMT+2, Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong <abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>                                           Hi Dear Community members
>>
>> Sending a kind reminder about the call for topics that ends
>> by Sunday January 31, 2021
>>
>> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> /ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG
>>
>> AFRALO SECRETARIAT
>> (ON BEHALF OF AFRALO LEADERSHIP TEAM)/
>>
>> ------‐-------------------------------------------
>>
>> Chers membres de la communauté
>>
>> Ceci est un rappel aimable pour que vous envoyer vos suggestions de
>> sujets avant le dimanche 31 janvier 2021.
>>
>> Dans l'attente de vos nouvelles
>>
>> Je vous remercie,
>>
>> /SECRéTAIRE D’AFRALO
>>
>> ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG/
>>

>>                                        Le sam. 16 janv. 2021 à 11:08,
>> Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong <abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>>> ENGLISH
>>>                 Hello Dear community Members
>>>
>>> Following our yesterday email please consider that new proposed
>>> timeline that give more time to community member to send their
>>> proposal :
>>>
>>> 15 January 2021       Call for topics and drafting team
>>>
>>> 15- 31 January 2021   Selection of topic constitution of drafting
team

>>> 1 - 12 February 2021   First Draft of Statement
>>>
>>> 15 - 26 February 2021   Second Draft of Statement
>>>
>>> 4 March 2021       Send Statement to Staff for translation
>>>
>>> Kindly send your suggested topics by Sunday, 31st January 2021, after
>>> which the drafting team will be constituted to prepare a draft
>>> statement.
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Looking forward to your contributions.
>>>

>>> Kind regards,
>>>

>>> Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong
>>>
>>> AFRALO Secretariat
>>> (On behalf of AFRALO Leadership Team)

>>> FRANçAIS
>>>
>>> Chers membres de la communauté
>>>
>>> Faisant suite à notre email d'hier
>>> Veuillez considérer notre nouveau calendrier proposé afin
d'accorder
>>>                 plus de  temps aux membres pour envoyer leurs
>>> propositions  :
>>>

>>> ·         15 janvier 2021 Appel à proposition des sujets et
équipe de
>>> rédaction
>>>

>>> ·         15- 31 janvier 2021 Sélection du sujet et
constitution de
>>> l'équipe de rédaction
>>>

>>> ·         1 - 12 Février 2021 Premier projet (brouillon) de
>>> déclaration publiée
>>>

>>> ·         15 - 26 février 2021 Deuxième ébauche de
déclaration

>>> ·         4 March 2021 Envoi  de la déclaration au
personnel pour

here https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/Joint+AFRALO-AfrICANN+Statements+Workspace

FOR TOPICS AND

OF TOPIC