[AFRI-Discuss] Compliments of the season

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 20:41:24 UTC 2021

Dear members,

We are rounding up yet another virtual year and next year will be starting
virtually as well. Our final newsletter for the year will soon be released
by the newsletter team and in it I highlighted one major activity amongst
others that we shall kick-off next year. Kindly watch out for it!

Other than that, this is to say merry Christmas to those that celebrate it
and happy new year to everyone. May the New year be a rewarding one for us
all.

Regards
AFRALO Chair
Sent from my mobile