[AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR AFRALO Newsletter - Volume 7 - Deadline 12 Dec. 2021

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:29:28 UTC 2021

Hi all
This is the final reminder on this call.
Thanks for responding.

Attention:
@Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> and @Pierre
___________________
REMMY NWEKE,  *mNUJ, mNGE, mGOCOP*
Lead Consulting Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
*ITREALMS Media* group [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(ITREALMS <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>, DigitalSENSE Business Magazine
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; NaijaAgroNet
<http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng/>)
No. 36 Afariogun Street, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
@DigitalSENSEng
2021 *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on IG4D*, Thursday June 10
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
2021 *ITREALMS* e-Waste Dialogue, Thursday December 9
<https://www.itrealms.com.ng/>
@Welcome Center Hotels, Int'l Airport Road, Lagos-Nigeria
<http://welcomecentrehotels.com/>
Former Vice President, African Civil Society on Information Society (ACSIS)
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.