[AFRI-Discuss] Africa Top Level Domains Organization (AfTLD) statement on the ongoing internet number Resources dispute affecting the Africa Network Information Centre

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 14:45:05 UTC 2021

*Africa Top Level Domains Organization (AfTLD)** statement on the ongoing
internet number Resources dispute affecting the Africa Network Information
Centre*

Africa Top Level Domains Organization notes with concern the ongoing
dispute related to Internet number resources pitting the Africa Network
Information Centre and one of its resource members.

As a member of the African Internet (AF* Community) and a partner of the
Africa Network Information Centre,  we appreciate the efforts taken by the
AFRINIC Board of Directors and Management in ensuring that operations of
our Regional Internet Registry are not destabilized.

We call upon all concerned parties to consider an amicable and speedy
approach aimed at resolving the current dispute in the interest of the
African and global Internet Community.

We are confident the African Internet Community will emerge stronger once
the current dispute is resolved and stand in solidarity with the Africa
Network Information Centre.

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277