[AFRI-Discuss] Topic for the Capacity Building webinar of April

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Wed Apr 14 09:44:33 UTC 2021

Dear all,

As per the survey result, 5 topics for capacity building prior to statement drafting were selected:
 Universal Acceptance,
Registrants data Protection,
Geographic Names for new gTLD subsequent rounds,
Multi-stakeholderism,
DNS Abuse

	To prepare for the AFRALO-AfrICANN Statement drafting for ICANN 71, a capacity building webinar will be organized in April. We asked you to choose among the 5 above topics and Universal Acceptance and DNS Abuse got equal preference above the 3 other topics. The AFRALO Leadership found that since we just addressed UA in past October, it is too early to address it again today and preferred the DNS Abuse.

	So, the April Capacity Building Webinar will be on DNS Abuse.

        Thank you for your contribution

	Bram & Tijani
	The AFRALO Webinar Series Leaders