[AFRI-Discuss] Call for comments (was Fwd: [ALAC] Final Report of the ALS Mobilization Working Party)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:42:49 UTC 2020

Dear Pastor Peters,

Thanks for your mail and just to further add, its not just the proposed
bylaw change that is draft the entire report is currently in its draft
state. I encourage members to not see the report as being targeted towards
certain RALO as it was prepared by representatives from all the RALOs and
this is now the opportunity for the entire membership to contribute to the
report.

I therefore encourage members to look at the draft report and highlight any
area of concern and suggestion for improvement. As an ALS, a RALO member
and At-large member we have to continue to contribute our part in shaping
the future of our ALSes and At-large as a whole.

Look forward to comments, concerns and suggestions on the report, like I
said earlier let's get the comments in earlier, we hope to have a draft
presented by our next monthly meeting which will be on the 4th of November

Regards

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos