[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting - ICANN68 (Virtual)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:43:52 UTC 2020

Hi Pastor Peters,

Since pandemics might not be common, how about we replace the word pandemic
with calamities? (semantic). The community was able to rise above the
challenge in Puerto Rico and had its meeting, we may want to look at
lessons learnt from such calamities.

   1. Enhancing the resilience of the Empowered Community within ICANN
   during a Pandemic.
   2. Enhancing the resilience of the Empowered Community within ICANN in
   the face of calamities.

We could get feedback from colleagues who are wordsmiths.

Best Regards