[AFRI-Discuss] Coping with active participation in AFRALO during COVID-19

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:28:30 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you are keeping safe. You might have seen some emails on At-Large
mailing lists about coping with active participation in At-Large during
COVID-19. AFRALO is conducting a brief survey to take stock of challenges
that our members might be facing (if any).

Kindly complete this survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdOEHZouARMKQbGbKB2cx_SAOVtvpgr5lvLetaBKpa7uW9HA/formResponse?edit2=2_ABaOnufmAlB_NRifSUSo1_z-RL89baE-DglnrMVqFUqVARiBQEmhZAR6bbc5Xvn_dxLFJZ0>
at your earliest convenience. It would be good to hear from you by
Saturday, 23 May 2020.

Please feel free to reach out on the list or to the leadership in case of
any questions or comments.

Regards,

Sarah Kiden