[AFRI-Discuss] RECORDED / IMPORTANT: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020 ALAC, RALO AND ALAC DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Mon May 11 10:06:09 UTC 2020

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your e-mail. Your nomination acceptance is recorded.

As the next step, please update your At-Large SOI page<https://community.icann.org/x/SIQEC> and send a brief statement explaining why you believe you are a suitable candidate.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: AFRI-Discuss <afri-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Alex Corenthin <alex.corenthin at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, May 8, 2020 at 6:37 PM
To: Fatimata Sylla <fsylla at gmail.com>
Cc: AFRI-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AFRI-Discuss] IMPORTANT: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020 ALAC, RALO AND ALAC DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM

Dear all,

It’s my pleasure to be nominated by Fatimata Sylle as ALAC member representing AFRALO.
I accept this nomination and will send my statement of interest if the community agreed this nomination.

ISOC Senegalese chapter is member of the African at large community and i was proud to represent my organisation on this position.
I was fully involved, for many years, in the increasing role of the africann community in the ICANN  process and it is another opportunity to express my concerns and my views as representive if i have your approval.
Best regards to the whole Icann community in the pandemic crisis
Stay safe !!!

Alex Corenthin