[AFRI-Discuss] IMPORTANT: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020 ALAC, RALO AND ALAC DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:03:41 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I would like to thank Ramanou for nominating me for the ALAC Member
position and thank you colleagues for all the support! I am therefore
honoured to accept the nomination.

I am grateful for the opportunity to have served as AFRALO Secretariat so
far and believe that we shall continue to work together as a team to make
AFRALO even better.

Kind regards,

Sarah