[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Drafting Team Volunteers: AFRALO & APRALO Statement on the Middle East and Adjoining Countries (MEAC) Strategy 2021-2025

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Fri Mar 6 00:14:56 UTC 2020

Dear Chairs,
Thank you for this.
Just to clerify that the AFRICAN region also have a startegic plan which we
( a working group which I chair) have been working on. I believe the
document would be presented durring the ICANN 67 (online) meeting and it
would also subsequently go into public comment phase I believe.
Just to clerify as some people are mixing up the two strategic documents.
Thanks

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal