[AFRI-Discuss] [At-Large] 2020 WSIS Forum

Suhaidi Hassan suhaidi.hassan.my at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:48:27 UTC 2020

I guess if just to register as a participant, there will be no problem. But beyond that some governments do require their civil servants (Including those working at public/government universities) to obtain special permission in order to engage at sessions like this, where only designated person(s) representing the government can represent the country.

Suhaidi

Sent from my iPhone