[AFRI-Discuss] 2020 WSIS Forum

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sun Jun 28 14:08:25 UTC 2020

Dear At-large Community,

Please permit me to use this space to invite you to participate in The
World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) Forum 2020.
https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2020/

   The WSIS  forum represents the world's largest annual gathering of the
‘ICT for development’ community. The WSIS Forum is co-organized by the ITU,
UNESCO, UNDP and UNCTAD, in close collaboration with all WSIS Action Line
Facilitators/Co-Facilitators.
As a result of travel restrictions, this year the WSIS forum is being held
online.  The forum has been spread over a wider number of days and the
agenda can be found at  https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2020/Agenda.

Despite being online the forum would host some high-level participant which
can be found at https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2020/HighLevel.
   As one of the twelve (12) appointed as the 2020 High-level Policy
Facilitator for WSIS to manage the sessions on  'WSIS Action Lines and 2030
Agenda', I would especially like to invite you to the High-Level Policy
Session that I would be moderating on Monday 27th July 2020 at 12:00 UTC.
You can register for this session at
https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2020/Agenda/Session/202.  Hopefully, I
should send a reminder closer to the time.

Thank You

Dr Abdulkarim Oloyede
2020 WSIS High-level Facilitator.

--