[AFRI-Discuss] eGIGFA Webinar on e-Governance

Jacob Odame-Baiden odamyte at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:58:50 UTC 2020

Dear AFRALO Community,

eGIFFA focuses on capacity building and research programs in eGovernance and Internet Governance in Africa. We invite you to the first edition of our bi-monthly webinar series slated for August 6, 2020. More information and registration details can be found below. Please circulate within your network. Thanks and stay safe!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/webinar-on-understanding-what-e-governance-is-all-about-tickets-113105726272 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/webinar-on-understanding-what-e-governance-is-all-about-tickets-113105726272>

Best regards,
----
Jacob Odame-Baiden, Esq
Private Legal Practitioner
Co-Founder & VP (Legal & Engagement), eGIGFA
Web: http://egigfa.org
Curator, Digital Watch Observatory (https://dig.watch/expert/odame-baiden)
AFRINIC Fellow | ICANN Fellow
Email: odamyte at gmail.com | Jacobo at diplomacy.edu