[AFRI-Discuss] Call for topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting for ICANN67

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:39:55 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. The ICANN67 Meeting is scheduled for
March 7 - 12, 2020 in Cancún, Mexico. As with previous ICANN meetings, we
plan to hold the Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting. We would like to invite you
to submit topics for this session. Our previous statements have focused on
issues like: evolving the ICANN Multistakeholder model, New gTLD Subsequent
Procedures, enhancing ICANN accountability, etc. Please see our previous
statements here
<https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/Joint+AFRALO-AfrICANN+Statements+Workspace>.

Please see our proposed timeline:
Call for topics: 9 - 16 January 2020
Topic announcement and call for drafting team: 17 - 22 January 2020
Drafting of Statement: 23 January - 13 February 2020
Send Statement to Staff for translation: 14 February 2020

Please send your suggested topics by *Thursday, 16 January 2020*, after
which the drafting team will prepare a draft statement that will be shared
with the rest of the members.

Looking forward to your contributions.

Kind regards,

Sarah Kiden