[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] Open Call for Community Members to Join the New Africa Strategy Working Group

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 15:57:01 UTC 2020

Hi Bob and Sarah
I will like to join the WG unfortunately I will not be joining tomorrow's
call because I am still on transit and may not have the required access.
Remmy Nweke

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 12:34 PM Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Happy New Year! I hope 2020 has started well for you.
>
> I am not sure how many of us are on the AfrICANN mailing list. Please see
> below call for community members to join the new Africa Strategy Working
> Group. I believe it will be a good opportunity for us to engage.
>
> Looking forward to engaging with you on our monthly call tomorrow and for
> the rest of 2020!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Sarah

Remmy Nweke, Esq lead strategist/group executive editor, DigitalSENSE
Africa Media Ltd, publishers of: [DigitalSENSE Business News | ITRealms |
NaijaAgroNet] Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza Bolade Junction,
Oshodi, Lagos-Nigeria 234-8023122558, 8051000475, 08033592762, 08172004283
Remmyn at gmail.com