[AFRI-Discuss] WHAT A YEAR!!

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 05:51:55 UTC 2020

Thank you Chair for this thoughtful note and reflection. Indeed a good year
for the Internet Community.

This wishing you and everyone on the mailing list a happy holiday season
with wishes of positive energy.
May the forces work in our favour in the year 2021.

Caleb Ogundele

Sent with thumbs from a small screen mobile device.

Pelase exsuce typos adn errosr.