[AFRI-Discuss] Questions for the CEO

Caleb Olumuyiwa Ogundele muyiwacaleb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:56:06 UTC 2020

Hello Seun,

The African Community witnessed low participation in during the last ICANN
meeting unlike the first virtual meeting where we actively engaged. This is
due to time differences in favor of those who are hosting the virtual
meeting. However, in the real sense of the concept virtual meeting is not
physical and it takes a toll on Internet resources only but not time.

Is there a way we can have a middle point of time across most regions so
that we can have an increase in participation across board especially for
Africans?

Bear in mind that Africa is not hosting any virtual meetings in the next
three years or more. This means that if we continue to use time zones of
the regions hosting the meeting, there will be lower African participants.

Caleb Ogundele

Sent with thumbs from a small screen mobile device.

Pelase exsuce typos adn errosr.