[AFRI-Discuss] Call for articles/reports - Volume 4 of AFRALO Newsletter

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:47:46 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you are doing well. Following the request sent by our Co-Chairs
(Remmy Nweke and Olivier Kouami), we would like to send you a reminder to
submit your articles/reports/updates for Volume 4 of our AFRALO Newsletter.

If you and your At-Large Structure (ALS) have organised any events in the
months of June, July and August, please submit your reports and pictures to
the editorial team (remmyn at gmail.com, olivierkouami at gmail.com and
afralo-newsletter at icann.org.

Please see the adjusted timelines below:
31 August 2020            Call for articles and contributions (Co-Chairs,
Secretariat)
04 September 2020      First draft ready for comments (Editorial Team,
Newsletter Team)
18 September 2020      Second draft ready
27 September 2020      Final draft sent to ICANN Staff for final edits and
distribution

Please see our previous newsletters here
https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/AFRALO+Newsletter+Archives.

Regards,

Sarah