[AFRI-Discuss] REMINDER/Extended Call for participants in the At-Large Unaffiliated Individuals Mobilization Working Party

Patricia Esther Akello ekisesta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:11:23 UTC 2020

Dear staff,
below is a link to my SOI page :
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Esther+Patricia+Akello+SOI
Expression of Interest:
I am writing to express interest to Join the Unaffiliated Individuals
Mobilization Working Group as a voting member because my involvement with
the group will give me the opportunity to make valuable contributions to
discussions including the opportunity to vote for issues and policy related
matters I resonate with.

Esther Patricia Akello

Regards
Esther Patricia