[AFRI-Discuss] IMPORTANT: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020 ALAC, RALO AND ALAC DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Apr 28 06:06:26 UTC 2020

Dear Community,
I would like to Nominate Hadia Elminiawi
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Hadia+Elminiawi+SOI> as AFRALO
delegate to the Nomcom. I believe she has the experience as a former ALAC
member and the Knowledge of ICANN  giving her various role. She speaks
good English and I am sure she would commit time to NOMCOM as she is
currently doing. She is contributing significantly to a lot of working
groups and I commend her effort for taking up a lot of responsibilities on
our behalf within the community. I believe her wealth of experience is
still needed within the NOMCOM more especially as 2020 has been a
challenging year. Therefore I would like to Re-Nominate Hadia Elminiawi
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Hadia+Elminiawi+SOI> for
another 1-year term as AFRALO delegate to NOMCOM.

Abdulkarim Oloyede
ALAC ( Africa Region) Member (2019-2021)

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
<http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal
<https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/>