[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Comments: AFRALO Statement on ICANN Africa Regional Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2025

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 21:09:27 UTC 2020

 Thanks
Hadia
    On Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 01:48:52 AM PDT, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks Evin.
Dear AFRALO Members,
There goes call for comment on the AFRALO statement on ICANN Africa Regional Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2025. We have tried to push an initial draft a month before closure of the call to enable our community include their edits/comments so here is to encourage us all to make our contribution either on the wiki or directly on the googledocs. This concerns our region and it will be in our interest to contribute towards it, in our effort to represent interest of internet end users within ICANN's remit
Once here is the url again:  https://community.icann.org/x/EYHsBw

Regards
AFRALO Chair