[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Drafting Team Volunteers: Public comment proceeding for the ICANN Africa Regional Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2025

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Apr 21 13:35:06 UTC 2020

Hi Seun,
I just realised that the pen holders already have a draft. I suggest they
just present Thier draft durring the CPWG and I can also comment on it if I
have one. As the aim of my presentation is to guide them with areas that
they might need to focus on that are specific to At- large.
I think that would be the best way forward.
AK