[AFRI-Discuss] Call for volunteers: AFRALO Newsletter Editorial team

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:02:19 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. Following the AFRALO monthly call
yesterday, there was a call for volunteers to join the editorial team for
the new AFRALO newsletter. The newsletter will capture stories, events and
activities from our At-Large Structures (ALSes) and members, and share them
with the rest of the AFRALO team.

During the call, we got some volunteers for English and French. If
interested, please send an email to me as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Sarah