[AFRI-Discuss] Visa for ATLASIII

Elvis Egbuogu ejikeegbuogu at ymail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:31:43 UTC 2019

Hello All,
Further to the just concluded AFRALO zoom meeting held on the 4th September, 2019, where Heidi in the chat stated that those ATLASIII funded travellers that have not yet received their visa to urgently send a mail to constituency and copy Heidi and Gisella, I want to state that I have not yet received my visa.
I only just received my hotel confirmation last week and as such could not send my application earlier and so I had to send my application on the 31st of August,  2019.
Any further assistance to expedite the process will be highly appreciated.
Thank you
Ejikeme Egbuogu