[AFRI-Discuss] [ME ICANN] Event for the memory of Tarek Kamel

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Sat Oct 12 09:53:20 UTC 2019

  Thank you Baher for the information,

  That’s great that ICANN will organize an event in memory of Tarek in
Montreal. I hope it will be an inclusive one where ICANN Board, Org, and
Community participate in its conception and organization. Our African and
Middle-Eastern communities want to have an active role in this event.

  Best

Baher Esmat <baher.esmat at icann.org> a écrit :

> Tijani, et al
>
>    ICANN will be organizing an event in memory of Tarek for the whole
> community in Montreal. We shall let you know as soon as we have more
> details about the event.
>
>    Best
> Baher
>
>      On 10/11/19, 1:58 PM, "Middle-East on behalf of Tijani BEN JEMAA"
> <middle-east-bounces at icann.org on behalf of tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn>
> wrote:
>

>     Dear all,
>
>    The African and Middle-Estern ICANN communities will organize an
> event in Montreal for the memory of Tarek Kamel.
> To prepare for this event (content, logistics), I propose to form a
> small committee (not more than 6 persons) among those who have known
> Tarek from both communities. Please volunteer if you want to be part of
> this committee before 21 October.
>
> Best

> TIJANI BENJEMAA
> Executive Director
> Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (FMAI)
> Telephone: +216 52 385 114

Tijani BENJEMAA
Executive Director
Telephone: +216 52 385 114