[AFRI-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: 2019 AFRALO Elections, Selections and Appointments

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:54:32 UTC 2019

First I like to thank everyone for the support accorded me and I like to
also congratulate all those that were elected and for those who contested
the positions, thanks for making it an election. I look forward to our
continued collaboration within AFRALO and ICANN community

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos