[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Topics: Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Statement for ICANN65

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at igf-mu.org
Wed May 22 10:34:16 UTC 2019

Dear Sarah,

I would like to be part of the drafting team as well

Best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal

Thanks and best regards

*Dave Kissoondoyal, **MBA, ACMI*

President

*Internet Governance Forum Mauritius*

www.igf-mu.org <http://www.igf-mu.org/>

1st Floor, NG Tower, Wall Street, Ebene, Mauritius

Phone: +230 5291 4022  Fax : +230 677 8059    Mobile : +230 5257 8703

Email dave at igf-mu.org <mailto:dave at igf-mu.org> | Personal Page
<http://www.kissoondoyal.com> |http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauritius |https://www.facebook.com/InternetGovernanceForum/

The information contained in this transmission, including any
attachments hereto, is confidential information intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of
communication in error, please contact the sender at the information
provided and return any and all copies of this communication to the sender