[AFRI-Discuss] Internet South Africa - *new* introduction

varsha sewlal varshasewlal at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 15 09:37:00 UTC 2019

Dear Adri
Kindly advise on how the membership and community input will work? How will the activities be coordinated with the split or is it that they are not meant to be coordinated.
 Are there minutes of the meeting that discussed the decision to divide responsibilities? This may create greater clarity as to the new roles and responsibilities.
Warm Regards

Sincerely
Ms.Varsha SewlalB.Soc.Sci.LLB.LLM(Commercial Law) Admitted AttorneyICT  Law Doctoral Candidate Cell +27 83 688 9964Pretoria, South Africa.
https://www.linkedin/in/varshasewlal