[AFRI-Discuss] Internet South Africa - *new* introduction

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:12:43 UTC 2019

Dear Adri,

Welcome on board. could you clarify what you mean by the term split? is
Internet South Africa a separate legal entity from ISOC ZA?, If that is the
case and with the guidance of the Chair, i am curious to know whether such
a scenario warrants a new registration as an ALS.

Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359