[AFRI-Discuss] Nomination for AFRALO Representative in Nomcom

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Sat May 11 01:08:48 UTC 2019

I fully support Ines nomination. All along i have been looking out for a
balance in the nominations. Graciously we now have one.
I have known Ines since her first ICANN 55 fellowship in Marrakesh few
years ago. Since then Ines has become very active member of NCUC, NCSG  and
AFRALO respectively. She is one person i will say have deep understanding
of ICANN processes and the entire Internet Governance community. I have
work with Ines in many of the NCUC and NCSG working groups, fellowships
group works, and has reports, speak  and organise many of the IGF
workshops.

Ines is one individual whom i will say is down to earth and very principled
and professional when it comes to work.I believe she will be a true
reflection of the community if given the opportunity.

I strongly support her nomination as well.

*WISDOM DONKOR*
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security,  Domain Name Systems, Software Engineering, Event Planning &
Management,
*MEMBER*
UN IGF Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group
UN BPF on Policy Option for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion (CENB)
UN BPF on Gender and Access
UN IGF National Regional Initiatives
UN BPF on IOT, Big Data and AI
Fellow: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, NCSG, NCUC,
AFRALO
National SDG Data Roadmaps Advisory Committee, Ghana
ICANN, Internet Society, Freedom Online Coalition, Diplo Foundation,
Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition
Ghana Open Government Partnership (OGP) Advisory Committee
World Bank Open Data Working Team,
Africa Open Data Collaborative
Ghana Energy Commission Data Task-force
Linux Accra Users Group