[AFRI-Discuss] Self-nomination recorded / Self Nomination for the Position of Vice Chair of AFRALO

Claudia Ruiz claudia.ruiz at icann.org
Wed May 8 07:41:27 UTC 2019

Dear Bram,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Your self-nomination is recorded.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Claudia Ruiz

From: Bram Fudzulani <beatblam at hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 3:13 PM
To: "afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Self Nomination for the Position of Vice Chair of AFRALO

Dear all,
I would like to self nominate for the above position, I am currently an active member of the AFRALO family and AFRALO lead to the Work Track 5 on Geographic Names at the Top Level WG, I am also a member of the O&E WG as well as AFRALO Representative to the social media WG.

I believe that if selected I can contribute to the continued growth of the AFRALO and advocate for more engagement in the policy development within ICANN.

Thank you

Bram

Sent from my iPhone