[AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FROM AFRALO, APRALO AND EURALO FOR THE 2019 AT-LARGE ELECTIONS - Nomination for Daniel Nanghaka as AFRALO ALAC Representative

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Sat May 4 09:16:33 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I would like to thank Bram Fudzulani for nominating me to the ALAC.
On this note, I accept the nomination and hence put forward my expression
of interest to the ALAC and will be willing to serve the AFRALO community
and represent the community to the ALAC.

I look forward to AFRALO members support to the ALAC.

Kind Regards
Daniel K. Nanghaka

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 20:02, Bram Fudzulani <beatblam at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I hereby nominate Daniel Nanghaka to represent AFRALO to ALAC. Daniel has
> previously represented AFRALO in Outreach and Engagement Sub Committee he
> has also been a member of the former GNSO-RDS WG and now he is Chair of O&E
> S/c. I believe he will effectively represent AFRALO to the ALAC.
>
> Kind Regards
> Bram
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa/ Chair - Outreach and Engagement WG
(ICANN At-Large)/ former Chair - FOSSFA  / Geo4Africa Lead / Organising
Team - FOSS4G2018
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka

ᐧ