[AFRI-Discuss] Urgent: Call for Regional Representative on the ATLAS III Selection Committee

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at igf-mu.org
Thu May 2 02:38:21 UTC 2019

Dear Sarah

Following your email below, should there be no other volunteer for the regional representative, I would like to volunteer for same. But if there is another volunteer, chance should be given to him/her.

I meet the all the 5 criteria below however I am also a member of the ATLAS working group.
Should there be no other volunteer, I would be grateful to you if you could please find out from staff if I am eligible

Thanks and best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal

Sent from my iPhone