[AFRI-Discuss] Self Nomination for the Position of Vice Chair of AFRALO

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:06:40 UTC 2019

I fully support the nomination of Bram Fudzulani. I have known Bram since
ICANN 49. We have been on many working groups within ICANN and Internet
Governance communities.
He is very professional, hardworking and result oriented person. He is
currently the President of Malawi IT Association.

I respectively encourage support for him.

*WISDOM DONKOR*
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security,  Domain Name Systems, Software Engineering, Event Planning &
Management,
*MEMBER*
UN IGF Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group
UN BPF on Policy Option for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion (CENB)
UN BPF on Gender and Access
UN IGF National Regional Initiatives
UN BPF on IOT, Big Data and AI
Fellow: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, NCSG, NCUC,
AFRALO
National SDG Data Roadmaps Advisory Committee, Ghana
ICANN, Internet Society, Freedom Online Coalition, Diplo Foundation,
Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition
Ghana Open Government Partnership (OGP) Advisory Committee
World Bank Open Data Working Team,
Africa Open Data Collaborative
Ghana Energy Commission Data Task-force
Linux Accra Users Group