[AFRI-Discuss] [AFRALO-Internal] Stepping Down and a Nomination for AfRALO Chair position

TYokunbo Abiola tyokunbo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 1 17:24:33 UTC 2019

 I'm in entire support with every opinion  expressed here by Peters Omaragbon. I also support the following nominations:
 1- Seun for the position of Chair of AFRALO

 2- Vice-Chair position any other nomination

3- Abdulkarim  O., NomCom delegate

4- Dave Kissoondoyal to represent AFRALO to ALAC

Regards,
Adetokunbo Abiola