[AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FROM AFRALO, APRALO AND EURALO FOR THE 2019 AT-LARGE ELECTIONS - Nomination of Abdulkarim Oloyede for ALAC delegate to the NomCom

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Wed May 1 08:08:17 UTC 2019

Dear AFRALO community
Apologies that I had to address a different issue before coming back to
this.  My morals would not just allow me to do any other thing before
expressing myself.
Let me start by Congratulating Mohammed for doing a wonderful job and
leading such a diverse community while making lots of progress.
However, “There is *no success without* a *successor*.”
Seun is a wonderful successor, He is young, Dynamic and has the quality
required to take things to the next level.
Fatimata, I would also like to thank you for serving this community and I
hope you and Mohammed would still be around to do more.
I would like to thank a perfect gentleman (Dave) who Nominated me and those
who supported my nomination. I would like to accept this nomination and
promise that I would continue to serve in the interest of this community if
eventually elected just as I would continue to do if things go the other
way.
Thank you.
Abdulkarim

--